Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

event viewer messages

i have pub & subsciber both running 3.0(11). i am getting tons of event view messages as shown below:

publisher

tcp communication error: envprocsstcpport 2 input thread creation error 6.

tcp communication error: envprocsstcpport tcp data write error 10038 socket 11864.

tcp communication error: envprocsstcpport server socket get peer name error 10048 socket 18092.

dc directory: we have abandoned an outstanding primitive on the shadowing agreement defined below,as our association to the partner dsa has been lost.

subscriber

sql server agent: subscription has expired & must be reinitialized at the publisher.

does anyone know what is going on, or where i can go to interpret this ?

thanks

Rob

1 REPLY

Re: event viewer messages

Has the SQLvc password been changed? It sounds like you might need to reset the Publisher SQLSvc and attendant passwords to default and completely reinstall the Subscriber.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content