Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Example Interview

Every few days I have a dozen callers in teh Example Interview. I have gone through and checked, and I CAN NOT find out how they are getting there. Is there a utility I cna use to look to see what is linked to that and fix it?

Thanks

-Mike

8 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Example Interview

The Audio Text Manager could help out with this.

http://www.answermonkey.net/APP_AudioTextManager.htm

Community Member

Shows me my subscribers and call handlers, but no interview 8-)

I am at a loss, any other ideas?

-Mike

Cisco Employee

You can set a link to the interview handler in question in the ATM and when you then click on the interviewer in the lower right it will list all the subscriber and call handlers that link to that interview handler... the one you just created for it to show up will be there, of course, but there should be at least one other I would imagine...

Just pick a one key link off the opening greeting that's not being used, right click on it and select "Send to Interviewer". In the dialog that pops up, hit the "select existing" tab and pick your example interviewer. The interviewer then shows up in the tree control and you can click on it.

Community Member

the only reference to the only interview handler I have (Example) is what I just added. There does not appear to be any other link to it according to ATM.

But yet, I am getting messages from it on a regular basis...is there a default state maybe that is getting the calls transferred? Maybe a routing rule or such?

-Mike

Cisco Employee

doubt it's a routing rule.

check the after greeting and after message actions on the opening greeting and the operator call handler - be sure to check ALL the greetings for after greeting action - I don't think ATM is filtering for those - it's just looking for one key links, I'll have to walk the code.

Community Member

so far, all handlers look okay. I have about 340 subscribers at the moment. I will take a look a few at time. Could hte live record default route be messing things up and is that even possible with a CCM integration?

Cisco Employee

OK... I whipped up some SQL queries that should help you run this guy down and tested them out locally here... I'll actually add similiar queries into the next version of ATM to populate the "links from" tables in the lower right.

You can just copy and paste these into the SQL Query Analyzer tool - if you don't have that handy you can do this in the OSQL interface by typing "osql -E" at a command prompt and using the same query strings.

This first query will dump ou the alias of the call handler and the name of the message rule (greeting) that has an after greeting action set to go to the example administrator. this will pick up call handlers and subscribers, the subscriber alias will be something like "ch_lindborg" or the like:

select CallHandler.Alias, MessagingRule.Alias, InterviewHandler.alias

from CallHandler, MessagingRule inner join InterviewHandler

on Messagingrule.DestinationObjectID=InterviewHandler.InterviewHandlerObjectID

Where CallHandler.CallHandlerObjectId=MessagingRule.ParentObjectID

this query will kick out the call handler/subscriber alias if the after message action is set to go to the example interview handler:

select callhandler.Alias, InterviewHandler.alias

from callHandler inner join InterviewHandler

on CallHandler.AftermessageObjectID=InterviewHandler.InterviewHandlerObjectID

This last queiry will kick out the call handler/subscriber alias and the one key rule name (i.e. "1" or "#") from the user input page if it's set to go to the example interview handler.

select CallHandler.Alias, MenuEntry.Alias, InterviewHandler.alias

from CallHandler, MenuEntry inner join InterviewHandler

on MenuEntry.DestinationObjectID=InterviewHandler.InterviewHandlerObjectID

Where CallHandler.CallHandlerObjectID=MenuEntry.ParentObjectID

There's very few other ways folks can end up in the interview handler - if you have an ID associated with it (which is optional) users could be dialing it from the opening greeting. There could be a routing rule set to go to it but you'd see that in the SA routing rules tables (no, there's no chance the live record has anything at all to do with this).

I strongly suspect it something simple like the operator call handler's off hour greeting having an after greeting action set to go to the example interview handler or the like.

Community Member

Thank you, I will look at it when I get to work tomorrow. I never thought about checking the after hour greetings....that would be worth checking.

I will let you know....thanks again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content