Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Exchange 2000

I know this is a topic that has been discussed here before, but I would like a little input on my situation.<br>I have a customer that has no corporate email system. They wish to integrate Exchange 2000 over 5.5 because 2000 has superior workflow capabilities built in. This was actually a big selling point for this account.<br>Having said this, the customer also wants to integrate Unity into their network. <br>What I need to know is this: Can the all the workflow be done on the Exchange 2000 server, and everything else be done on the Unity server(home mailboxes) There are about 40 users. Will the workflow piece on Exchange 2000be able to communicate with the mailboxes on the Unity box? The way I have read things, it doesn't look promising. <br>If there is any way to make this work, please let me know. If we can't make Exchange 2000 work with Unity, one of my developers will have to create the workflow pieces for Exchange 5.5 instead of using the built-in tools.<br>Thanks.<br><br>

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content