Replies

executeSQLQuery

mvtonytjo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am using AXL API of CCM version 6.

There is an exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

Is there anything I should set?

Or I generate the code wrongly?

I am using Java 1.5 with Axis 1.4

The code is as follow:

ExecuteSQLQueryReq req = new ExecuteSQLQueryReq();

req.setSql("select * from enduser");

ExecuteSQLQueryRes response = port.executeSQLQuery(req);

Thanks a lot!!

Tony

5 Replies 5

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you make the changes to the generated code that the readme asks you to make?

For the 1st point, I have made the changes of the constructors.

For the 2nd point, I don't know how to do the following:

"For such cases the corresponding schema file(axl.xsd) in the parent schema folders must be referred and implement the String class that these classes can inherit."

And I just comment out the error code.

For example, from:

// Simple Types must have a String constructor

public XLoadInformation(java.lang.String _value) {

super(_value);

}

to become:

// Simple Types must have a String constructor

public XLoadInformation(java.lang.String _value) {

// super(_value);

}

What is the correct changes?

Thanks!!

Tony

I've seen that asked before but I have not seen a reply. I've decided long ago that I do not trust a WSDL file that is edited by hand and thus I write my own XML and parse the responses. It's a major PITA but it has the advantage that I never have to deal with issues like that and whenever those that generate the classes run into a problem because schema doesn't match the reality, they get stuck whereas I look at my logs, see the response, compare it to the schema and adapt my code (and if the schema is wrong file a case with cisco).

Thanks Stephan!!

Could you please teach me how to see the response of my XML request?

Do I need to use the Real Time Monitoring Tool and check the log file?

Thanks again!!

Tony

iirc the serviceability API is the SOAP web service.. so set its logging level to debug. Then make the requests and then use RTMT to download the logs for that service.

BTW.. RTMT also uses AXL serviceability.. getting performance infos, alerts and downloading files is all done via AXL serviceability so at least you can be sure that whatever the RTMT does you should be able to do as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: