Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

export and import

Can I Export full data from a 301 box re do the box restore exchange on it and install a fresh copy of 313 then import Unity subscribers?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: export and import

No... The FullDB Import/Export tools are for exporting 2.x and importing into 3.x - there is no brick level export tool for 3.x. The DiRT utilities only export out and import into the same exact version of Unity 3.1(x) - it's a migration tool not an upgrade tool since it's a "get it all" type backup and restore. It wont work with any builds of 3.0(x) due to the SQLSyncSvr stuff not being up to snuff in 3.0.

You'd want to upgrade to 3.1(3) first and then do the DiRT backup and migrate over to a new box or whatever.

I know, I know... I've seen your other posts ;->... you're having problems with the upgrade and want to use DiRT to get around having to upgrade. That wont fly here I'm afraid. We're going to have to figure out what the problem is with the 3.0 upgrade you're seeing.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content