Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Export CDR/CMR issue

The issue is when trying to export CDR/CMR for a date range, the screen does not refresh to show the files to save and the only way out is to close the Car window. However, it does save a file to the CiscoWebs\art\Reports\OnDemand\Temp folder.

If I run an export for the individual days all works fine and dandy.

I have left it running for over 15 mins and do not get any error message. An export for one day takes approx 15-20 secs and so I would have thought a report for 4 days would have conpleted by in this time.

The servers cpu, memory usage are reasonably low.

This is running on CCM 4.1(2)

CAR 4.1(0.5)

If anyone has any thoughts on this I am all ears.

Regards

Chris

5 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Export CDR/CMR issue

I have exactly the same problem. Running 4.1(2)SR1. Sounds like a bug.

Community Member

The only bug I have found so far is CSCsa64402 which mentions getting a "page not found" error.

This sounds very similar as the screen seems to be hanging but I dop not get the error message.

Bronze

Has anyone figured it out? TAC is puzzled. I installed ES53, same result.

Community Member

This is confusing - I understand - but depending on the number of records you have in that date range, when you are trying to export data, the page can timeout - this is something normal I have seen in all Callmanager versions, when I was in TAC.

So, if you really want to pull records for a date range, try using a SQL query instead - It will save time and will give you exactly what you need. The table to query is the CalldetailRecord table in the CDR database.

Bronze

Thanks for suggestion. I'll give it a try.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content