Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

export translation pattern list

Hello ,

I need to create a new Callmanager cluster and and i need to copy the translation pattern that are defined in and exist one.

Is there a way to export translation pattern list from the CM .

The route plan report option is providing me the translation pattern and the partition but not the calling search space or the called party transform mask .

Thanks in advance .

Tal

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: export translation pattern list

No, there is no way to do this.

so may be do you know in which table\DB in the SQL the information is located .

thanks

yes, there is a way to do this. we have written a java application that extracts calling search spaces, partitions, phone templates, phones, translation patterns and users using the ALX/SOAP interface. the results are written to an intermediate SQL database (either MySQL or MS-SQL), where you can manipulate the information, and then you can write the result back to a target call manager, again using SOAP.

You will be aware the manually manipulating the call manager's database tables is unsupported by Cisco, because the changes you make cannot be validated. using our approach, you can extract the information you need and write it to an intermediate database, where you can manipulate it as much as you like. when you PUSH the results to the target call manager, your data is validated, so you're safe.

http://www.nzice.com/swdev.htm

it's not free, but if you think it can help you, drop us an email ...

callum

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content