cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Address Utility on Unity 3.1(5)

rafische
Level 1
Level 1

I've just completed installing Unity 3.1(5) on the ICS 7750 in a training environment where I'm setting up Networking between two Organizations across two separate ICS boxes. Exchange is on a different blade than Unity and so I installed my SMTP connector and IVC on the Exchange blade rather than the Unity blade. When I ran the Extension Address Utility on the Unity blade it listed all my Unity subscribers and displayed their proper network addresses but when I went to Active Directory and looked at their email addresses, the voice address and 2nd smtp address were not there. I had to add them manually. Is there a bug with the Extn Addr Utility with 3.1(5)?

1 Reply 1

joconnors
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, the Extension Address Utility is not properly generating the additional proxy addresses for Unity subscribers in 3.1(5). Actually, there is a hot fix available for a new voice connector for 3.1(5) that does not require use of these proxy addresses any more. It is available through Cisco TAC. Refer to the following defect ID http://wwwin-metrics.cisco.com/cgi-bin/ddtsdisp.cgi?id=CSCdy36967&show=Release-note. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: