Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Extension Address Utility on Unity 3.1(5)

I've just completed installing Unity 3.1(5) on the ICS 7750 in a training environment where I'm setting up Networking between two Organizations across two separate ICS boxes. Exchange is on a different blade than Unity and so I installed my SMTP connector and IVC on the Exchange blade rather than the Unity blade. When I ran the Extension Address Utility on the Unity blade it listed all my Unity subscribers and displayed their proper network addresses but when I went to Active Directory and looked at their email addresses, the voice address and 2nd smtp address were not there. I had to add them manually. Is there a bug with the Extn Addr Utility with 3.1(5)?

1 REPLY

Re: Extension Address Utility on Unity 3.1(5)

Yes, the Extension Address Utility is not properly generating the additional proxy addresses for Unity subscribers in 3.1(5). Actually, there is a hot fix available for a new voice connector for 3.1(5) that does not require use of these proxy addresses any more. It is available through Cisco TAC. Refer to the following defect ID http://wwwin-metrics.cisco.com/cgi-bin/ddtsdisp.cgi?id=CSCdy36967&show=Release-note. Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content