cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility and CallManager Version 3.1.1

h.vansdadia
Level 1
Level 1

We have extension mobility configured on CCM3.1.1, it's been working great but lately, it started giving us problem by giving error, User Profile not found, rebooting CCM is not helping. CCM3.1.1 with Extension Mobility is not stable, do I need to upgrade to CCM 3.1.2c or Further or need to change Phone Loads.

Thanks for help

Himmat

1 Reply 1

dakeller
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not belive that an upgrade will affect this problem, nor do I believe the problem is phone load related.

The Extension Mobility application does a local authentication of users before logging them in. Since you did not mention it, I am assuming that we are not working with an Active Directory or Netscape/iPlanet Directory integration. I am also assuming a standalone CRA server performing your Extension Mobility services.

If the problem is persistent for some users, but not others, I would check the DC Directory on the CRA server. If you are updating your users on the publihser, but the replication between the two DC Directories is not working, then you will get this error when the CRA server is attempting local user authentication.

Thanks,

Dan Keller

Cisco Systems