I've tested Extension Mobility on a couple phones successfully. I've since disable EM on the device, unsubscribed the device from the EM service and reset the phone. However, if I go to Phone Services -> EM -> Dependency Records, it lists I have two devices for Extension Mobility Dynamic. If I click to view the details, it list two items both titled "EMPTY" that contain links to the devices I used to test EM.
Has anyone else seen this? How can I remove this EM Dynamic from the dependencies?
Thanks for you help (and quick responses)...I have the output from the file. However, is there a command I could use via CLI that will delete this table completely? Nothing should be pointing to EM besides unused Default Device Profiles that I've created (and tested...which is why I'm having this issue).
Or what should I being looking for in this cryptic data that was returned?
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...