Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility lines

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I configured extension mobility on CCM 3.3(3), and on user device profile I created two lines, but when I logged on the user on the IP Phone using extension mobility service, I found there is only one line showed on the Phone. What's is the problem?

IP Phone: 7960, 7940. The phone button template is standard 7960.

Thanks.

Joe

1 Reply 1

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

If there is just one line showing on 7940 phone, you should create a separate phone button template for 7940 with 2 lines. You just need to copy standard 7960 template and set 'none' for the last 4 lines. This way your users won't be able to configure speed dials for non-existing 7960 lines and 7940 template isnt accessable from the device profile settings.Specify this phone button template on the device profile for that user.

Then you need to copy 7940 standard template and create a new one with 2 lines. Next step would be going to Service->Service Parameters->Extension Mobility logout and changing "7940 phone template for EM Logout" to the template you just created, as the default one is standard 7940 with 1 line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: