Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Login Service for Auto-Registered Phones

I want to deploy phones that auto-register and are automatically subscribed to the Login service by default. Can this be done without BAT?

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

BAT is used only when you have to add the phones and its configurations in bulk.This is when you have a large enterprise network. Yes, we can configure it individually also without the BAT, if you have less number of devices in your network. You have to enable auto-registration on the Call Manager and also configure the Extension mobility feature.

For details of Extension mobility configuration, please refer to:

Cisco CallManager

Extension Mobility and Phone Login Features

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800b3ec8.html

Not sure you understood the question - so I'll word it differently...

Can an auto-registered phone be automatically subscribed to the Extension Mobility login service?

No, the auto registered IP phones cannot automatically subscribe to the Extension Mobility service. If this was enabled, then I guess, it could be security issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: