Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension mobility on CCM 3.3(3)...

Hi All,

I'm having a problem adding extension mobility to users/devices on CCM. I have the phone set to use EM logout, user associated with device profile that is a mirror image of their phone (7960) configuration. I see under services Extension Mobility and I can sign in ok, it rings with the correct extension, Vmail, all services work. When I go to log out by pressing Services, it no longer knows that it is subscribed to Extension Mobility. It just leaves the message on the phone to change settings go to SEP(MAC)...I have to log in to CCMUser or on CCM > phone > Add/Update subscriptions. I have to re-add the EM subscription for it each time to log out. I could have something configured wrong but I've read through the documentation and I can't find where I've messed up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Extension mobility on CCM 3.3(3)...

Hi Chris,

Just a shot in the dark here, but it sounds to me like the Extension Mobility Device profile that is loaded on the phone after Login does not have the Login/Logout Services assigned to it.Can you check the available Services for that profile.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts....

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Chris,

Just a shot in the dark here, but it sounds to me like the Extension Mobility Device profile that is loaded on the phone after Login does not have the Login/Logout Services assigned to it.Can you check the available Services for that profile.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts....

Many thanks for the help! I tried it out and it seems to have resolved the (training) issue.

Thanks again!

Chris, this simply shows that you have only subscribed the EM service to the Phone and not to the device profile.

The EM service that you create should be Subscribed both to the device as well as to the device profile. Or else, if you just subscribe the service to the phone (as in your case), after you log into the EM service, you wont get an option of logging out EM.

Dont forget to rate this post ;-)

Have a nice weekend.

Suman Bhattacharya

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content