Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension Mobility query

does anyone know if its even possible to figure out how many people are logged in to their phones using extension mobility at any particular time?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Extension Mobility query

Mark:

If you haven't already, you can install RTMT (real time monitoring tool) from CCM admin's applications -> install plugins menu (best not to run on the pub to to preserve CPU - can run on a stand-alone PC).

Once installed and configured, open RTMT, select the Performance tab (bottom), scroll to your first subscriber and expand the bullet. You will see a list for the sub.

Expand the Cisco Extension Mobility bullet and drag 'Requests in Progress' to the viewing area. This will provide a count of the current extension mobility requests being handled by the sub. Note that each request pegs two counts, one to query the device state and one to log in the user.

Perform this procedure for all subs on the cluster and add them up. (I usually add a tab in the perfromance window for each sub and rename them for ease of use.)

I'm not aware of a tool that would provide you with at-a-glance totals on ext mobility for all subs, but will check further and post if I find anything.

HTH

Tom

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content