cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility "System not enabled for login"

chris.lombardo
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running CCM 4.0(2a) and am attempting to configure Extension Mobility. I've followed the directions on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ed113.html, but when the user logs in, the phone gives a login unsuccessful error of "System not enabled for login." The log says:

%EM-3-UNK:0: System not currently enabled.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

agopala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before we go thru lenghty troubleshooting, can you please make sure EM service is enabled on all servers and also, restart tomcat on all servers.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

agopala
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before we go thru lenghty troubleshooting, can you please make sure EM service is enabled on all servers and also, restart tomcat on all servers.

Thanks!

Restarting tomcat seemed to so the trick. Thank you for the advice!

I'd like my phones to have no associated directory number unless a user is logged in ... i'm off to read the guide to see how this is done. If you'd care to give me any tips, I'm certainly willing to listen. :)

Chris

Just add a phone like any other phoen and do not assign any extension number to it.

Creat your EM profiles and subscribe the phone to the service.

Then you are all set.

Thanks to all! I'm all set.

This should be fairly straight forward. You have to create a phone and subscribe to EM services. Just do not create a DN configuration. That is it.

Or some people like to create a DN and put it in such a CSS that it can only call 911 or local numbers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: