Views
Helpful
Replies

extension mobility seems to hang at login

michael_oldham
Level 1
Level 1

I get the requirement to login on the 7960 but after

logining in with user and password the phone hangs with "Please sign on". There is not enough information how this stuff hangs together to begin figuring out how to troubleshoot it.

4 Replies 4

mtashiro
Level 1
Level 1

I don't think that Extension Mobility works yet. Next release I believe.

No, it works in CallManager 3.1(1) and later. I think we will need to get some traces to troubleshoot this problem but I am not exactly sure yet based on the info provided. You might want to open a TAC case to start the troubleshooting process, and you will probably figure out through that what steps you will have to take in the future to look at these problems.

Thanks Dave

I got it working by modifying the form.jsp page to hardcode the 8080 port.

jparker
Level 1
Level 1

Michael, Hi, my name is Jaimyon Parker and I work for Prodigy Communcations Corp as the Telecom Technician. I read in a forum that you solved your problem with the phone hanging when you tried to log in using extension mobility. I was wondering if you could detail exactly what you changed in the "form.jsp" document to make this work. Also, I tried to add the port 8080 in and I got an error stating "Application Authentication Error on the phone after logging in. Have you seen this before? I am suspecting it is due to me not modifying the page correctly. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: