cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility - Tomcat

ianwarb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to install Extension Mobility on a CCM 4.1(2) server and after starting the service on the control centre, I am having problems getting into Tomcat. It is asking for a username and password but it is not accepting any of the admin level user details. Could anyone advise on how I can access Tomcat, thanks, Ian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ian,

This sounds like you may be hitting this bug, it is not exact (4.1(2) vs 4.1(3)) but everything else is so similar its scary. Have a look;

CSCse45530 Bug Details

Headline Cannot login into Tomcat Web Application Manager

First Found-in Version 4.1(3)

First Fixed-in Version 4.2(2.202), 4.2(3.6), 4.1(3)SR04, 4.2(1)ES33, 4.1(3)ES83

Symptom:

When trying to login into Tomcat Web Application Manager, the popup menu for username and passwords keeps appearing, despite the authentication succeeded.

Conditions:

This happens all the time when trying the access to callmanager/manager/list, normally after a fresh install and never worked before.

Workaround:

None.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ian,

This sounds like you may be hitting this bug, it is not exact (4.1(2) vs 4.1(3)) but everything else is so similar its scary. Have a look;

CSCse45530 Bug Details

Headline Cannot login into Tomcat Web Application Manager

First Found-in Version 4.1(3)

First Fixed-in Version 4.2(2.202), 4.2(3.6), 4.1(3)SR04, 4.2(1)ES33, 4.1(3)ES83

Symptom:

When trying to login into Tomcat Web Application Manager, the popup menu for username and passwords keeps appearing, despite the authentication succeeded.

Conditions:

This happens all the time when trying the access to callmanager/manager/list, normally after a fresh install and never worked before.

Workaround:

None.

Hope this helps!

Rob