cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility with AD integration

pbrown
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get extension mobility working. I ran into a stag when the docs said to modify the properties on a user account in CCM admin. We have deployed the AD integration and now my user names don't display in CCM when I do a search. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Patrick Brown

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Is the Publisher-subscriber relationship fine. Is it replicating all the database to the subscriber. May be u missed to reset the CallManager after adding the data. Sometimes reseting the CallManager helps to synchronise the database.

I was able to get the users to display. I followed the procedure to enable Extension Mobility but can't get it to work. I created a user profile and associated it with the users extension mobility profile name. I added the service to the phone. When the service is used on the phone the error is Login Unsuccessful Error:[2]

any ideas?

Thanks,

Patrick

I had a problem with this. Users which were already in my AD would not work with EM. However, if I craeted a user in CM, then it would work fine. Has to do with the attributes used to return ldap queries. When you create a user in CM, it sets the ldap propeties correctly for both CM and EM. I couldn't find a work around other than writing a vbs script which changed the AD samaccountname attribute, which in production is not gonna work.