Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

extension mobility

hi,

i didn't get the extension mobility service start! we use ccm 3.3(2) and the prob seems to be, that in the registry are no entries. the cisco troubleshooting papers declare this:

When a user presses the Services button, the phone displays "2" or "3."

Check the registry entry of the Cisco CallManager Extension Mobility:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems Inc.\

Directory Configuration\AppUsers\EMApp.

Make sure that an entry for "Password" exists and that the "UserID" is "EMApp." If these entries are not there, a problem exists with the installation.

ok, a prob with the installation. what does this mean? since ccm 3.3 you don't have to install em, you just have to configure it. or does this mean i have to re-install the ccm? we use active directory, could this be a prob for em?

in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems Inc.\Directory Configuration\AppUsers there is no EMApp! has anybody an idea?

thx in advance, jochen

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: extension mobility

If you don't see the users in the registry, try this:

Save below text in a file called users.reg

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration\AppUsers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration\AppUsers\CCMAdministrator]

"UserID"="CCMAdministrator"

"Description"="CCM Administrator"

"Password"="0c0a000a2c101c1a1003"

"DCDPW"="0c0a000a2c101c1a1003"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration\AppUsers\CCMSysUser]

"UserID"="CCMSysUser"

"Description"="CCM SysUser"

"Password"="0c0a000a2c101c1a1003"

"DCDPW"="0c0a000a2c101c1a1003"

Then double click on this file. The registry informatign should be back there.

I hope this helps

murat

hi murat!

the CCMAdministrator and the CCMSysUser are already in the registry! but there is no EMApp entry. i modified this file and made a entry for the EMApp, but i have already error 2, unsuccessful registration! when i look in the trace-log-files:

0: Jul 08 15:49:01.659 IDT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:UserID=CCMSysUser:Password=

1: Jul 08 15:49:02.612 IDT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:BEFORE CALLING INITIALIZE

2: Jul 08 15:49:02.628 IDT %EMApp-6-UNK:Service URL from directory =http://10.20.10.10/LoginService/login.asp

3: Jul 08 15:49:02.628 IDT %EMApp-6-UNK:Service URL=http://10.20.10.10/LoginService/login.asp Query URL=http://10.20.10.10/LoginService/query.asp

4: Jul 08 15:49:02.628 IDT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:AFTER CALLING INITIALIZE

5: Jul 08 15:49:02.659 IDT %EMApp-3-UNK:Unable to find registry entry for AppUserID/Password

6: Jul 08 15:49:02.659 IDT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:Context:/emapp ::URI:/jsp/phone_error1.jsp

7: Jul 08 15:55:16.168 IDT %EMApp-3-UNK:Unable to find registry entry for AppUserID/Password

8: Jul 08 15:55:16.168 IDT %EMApp-EMAPPSERVLET-7-UNK:Context:/emapp ::URI:/jsp/phone_error1.jsp

i seems that there is still a problem with the user in the registry! in my opinion that must deal with the active directory! any idea?

jochen

I am having the same problem. Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks

Frank

I have the same problem.

Anyone already knows the solution?

Thanks,

Steven

steven.praet@dolmen.be

Views
Helpful
Replies