cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extract a list of CCM username/PIN from DC

mark.delaney
Level 1
Level 1

We are operating with CCM 3.2(2) and wish to export a list of usernames and their respect PIN number (used for extension mobility). Is it possible to perform an export/extract on the DC directory into an intelligable format/file?

3 Replies 3

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

When you are using DC Directory, all your users are stored in the DC Directory database located on the CallManager server. To export the DC Directory data, you could use a Perl script to export the user names and extensions to a .csv format. But I am not sure if there is a way to export into any other format.

kjholbrook
Level 1
Level 1

Mark, were you able to create a Perl script to export the DC Directory data? We are trying to export our data also and have had no success.

i have been working with a large company here that needed to extract most records from the call manager databases, and write them to an intermediate sql server. the AXL/SOAP interface of call manager works really well. what we found was that pins and passwords are never exported. i was told this was a *feature* of the ldap directory. anyway, we had to set the passwords and pins to default values.

use axl/soap. it works and it's supported by cisco.