Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract a list of CCM username/PIN from DC

We are operating with CCM 3.2(2) and wish to export a list of usernames and their respect PIN number (used for extension mobility). Is it possible to perform an export/extract on the DC directory into an intelligable format/file?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Extract a list of CCM username/PIN from DC

When you are using DC Directory, all your users are stored in the DC Directory database located on the CallManager server. To export the DC Directory data, you could use a Perl script to export the user names and extensions to a .csv format. But I am not sure if there is a way to export into any other format.

Mark, were you able to create a Perl script to export the DC Directory data? We are trying to export our data also and have had no success.

i have been working with a large company here that needed to extract most records from the call manager databases, and write them to an intermediate sql server. the AXL/SOAP interface of call manager works really well. what we found was that pins and passwords are never exported. i was told this was a *feature* of the ldap directory. anyway, we had to set the passwords and pins to default values.

use axl/soap. it works and it's supported by cisco.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content