1. download Cisco_TSP.exe from the callmamager server.
2. install Cisco_TSP.exe
3. add application user "TAPIUser" with password "123456", "TAPIUser" controlled all phone devices. and belong to "Standard CTI Enabled" group.
4. On XP system "control panel"-> "Telephone and Modem Options"->"Advanced"->"CiscoTSP001.tsp"->"User tab", Filling user name and password. "CTI Manager"->"Primary CTI Manager Location"->"IP Address", filling CCM Server IP Address.
6. "Trace tab"->Turn all trace.
5. When i check the log file in "C:\temp\CiscoTSP001Log", get error message
08/04/2009 17:35:41.523 CiscoTSP001.tsp| CSelsiusTSPLink::Connect() *ERROR* Failed to connect to CTI Manager: error=10060|<LVL::Error><MASK::0001>
08/04/2009 17:37:10.661 CiscoTSP001.tsp| CQBEHelperBase::ProviderOpen() *ERROR* Directory login failed. Check user name and login in TSP configuration.|<LVL::Error><MASK::0001>
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...