cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FailSafe Directory Handling Error

gmen667
Level 1
Level 1

Platform:<br>Wink2k - Exchange 5.5<br>Unity 3.1<br><br>Scenario:<br>Just upgraded from 2.4.6 to 3.1. When a subscriber presses the messages button to check Voice Mail, the user is prompted to enter their ID instead of their password. Upon entering your ID and hitting the # key, the Fail Safe Directory handling message plays instead of going to the account greeting message. <br><br>When looking at the Event Viewer log, the following message appears below. <br><br>I am stuck at a loss here and do not know how to fix this, any ideas and fast responses would be greatly appreciated.<br><br><br>Thank you for your time.<br><br>CAvSValidateID::ValidateSubType returned [0x80004005] on line 946 of file e:\views\cs_ue3.1.0.68\un_Conv1\AvConvSubscriber\AvConvSubSignInSvr\AvSValidateID.cpp <br><br>Running conversation SubSignIn on Port 1 <br>Caller's ID from NamedProps : 6479 <br><br> <br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

3.1(?)... build is important...

If you pull these subscribers up in the SA, do they look OK (i.e. is their extension in there alright, any goofy errors pop up)? Were there any errors at all during the import process? Try running the latest dbWalker version and see if it barks about anything... that'd be a good place to start.

Definitely looks like the subscribers are not formed properly... I'm betting there were errors in the import log somewhere along the line...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

The Build is 3.1.1

When we pull the users up in SA, there are no errors that popup. Their extensions and other settins are there in place. We have ran the DBWalker tool and recieved 0 errors.

We didnt get any messages in the import log.

We can now get into the subscriber mail box but NEW messages are not being sent to the subsriber mail box. They are holding in the MTA queue.

Any other information we can try out would be great.

Thanks

I am in the process of downloading:
CiscoUnity3.1.3PatchFrom3.1.1.exe
CiscoUnity3.1.3ServicePacks-ENU-CD1of1.exe
CiscoUnity3.1.3ReleaseNotes.PDF
from the Cisco Website.

Subscribers can now get into their accounts and receive Voice Mail.

Thank you guys very much, I appreciate all your time and effort. Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: