Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Fast Busy When dialing a MeetMe Conference Number

We are having a problem with one MeetMe directory number. Here is our configuration: We are running a CCM 3.12(c) cluster, we have 3 MeetMe directory numbers 560-562, all conferencing and transcoding resources are being passed off to DSP's on a WS4604 Access Gateway. This configuration has been working for 6 months now. The problem we are experiencing now is that the MeetMe directory number 560 will always fast busy out. Meaning, I initiate a MeetMe conference on DN 560, instead of being passed onto the DSP resources on the 4604 Gateway, I recieve a fast busy... All other MeetMe DN's work fine. I have tried to delete Meetme DN 560 and recreating it, same issue. I have watched the conference calls with a sniffer between the CM and the Access Gateway, and when this particular issue occurs, no network traffic is being passed between the 2. So it's got to be something on the call manager. I have looked for duplicate DN entries within the Call Manager, and wasn't able to find ay. I have the call manager trace logs for this issue, but they are rather large and would prefer to email them to someone instead of posting them on this forum. Thanks for the help

Bill Jiminez

1 REPLY

Re: Fast Busy When dialing a MeetMe Conference Number

Often times complex troubleshooting issues are best addressed in an interactive session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content