Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Fast Dials PREDial question

I want to put a "91" as the PREDial parameter for the Fast Dials service. It seems as though only one digit will be recognized as only the 9 shows up when I use a fast dial entry. Any ideas how I can get both the 9 and 1 to show up?

Thanks

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Fast Dials PREDial question

To my knowledge there is not really a limit on number of digits that can be used for the predial parameter (at least, on CallManager 3.3(3)), so I'm not sure why the entire predial parameter is not being prepended to your phone number. A two-digit pre-dial works here! (and examining the ASP script, it treats the predial as a string and not a single character).

Do you have any digit translations or something similar that are being applied and affecting the number? What version of CallManager are you currently using?

You could also try looking at the XML produced by the fastdials page itself by navigating with your web browser to:

http://callmanager/ccmpd/xmlFastDials.asp?PreDial=91&UserID=username&UserPIN=userpin

(replace callmanager with your callmanager hostname or IP, and username and userpin with the expected values)

At least that way you can see what the phone itself sees...

Re: Fast Dials PREDial question

Wow, thats pretty neat! It does show the proper predial entries. It still does not show up when I dial on the phone itself. The predial parameter is set properly, but does not dial. I am using CCM 3.33. Thanks for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies