Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

FastDials and IIS CCMPD login credentials

Has anyone seen issue where fast dials stop working, because the CCMUser login credentials in Internet Services manager are failing to logon to the web resources? I could login to the server with CCMuser account fine but the fast dials authentication failed until I reset the credentials under ISM CCMPD directory properties. Haven't touched anything within IIS settings on the server before and was working previously and stopped one day out of the blue.

Server is workgroup and not part of domain.

1 REPLY
Super Bronze

Re: FastDials and IIS CCMPD login credentials

Hi

I used to work at an ISP and use IIS loads... I've seen this happen to non-CM servers quite a lot, IIS should manage the credentials itself for some accounts but sometimes loses the plot... never really found out why.

Also seen sometimes some of the IIS related accounts on CM servers don't get the correct system rights even with the Cisco build CDs, so you can't run certain pages (like appadmin)...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content