cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

fax rasterisation

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

When I print to mail I keep getting the following rejection email:<br><br>Status : Failed<br>MessageID : 14 (e)<br>Number of pages : <br>Submitted Time : 3:50:31 PM 11/27/2000<br>Subject : <br>Recipient : 8463976<br>Fax Number : 846-3976<br>Pages sent : 0<br>Remote CSID : <br><br>Error message : (201000) Fax rejected. The Rasterisation Server was not able to rasterise a file.<br>Channel number : <br>Signal strength : <br>Signal quality : <br>Line noise : <br><br><br>I also noticed that if I manually try to open the tiff file it is not in a recognizable format to a viewer. In the fax directory the temp files are all 0kb in size. I am not sure what is keeping this from working, but it seems to be something simple.<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Are there any other attachments on the email you're trying to send to the fax gateway?

Is this happening with all the clients or just a particular box you're working on? What version of Unity are you installing the PTE driver from? Client OS?

Can you send us one of the TIF files to look at? Seems like something must be haywire with the print driver doing the TIF conversion, but I don't know what that would be.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Not applicable

This is a Windows 2000 issue. Change the properties of the "Print to Mail" printer on the client workstation to "print directly to the printer"