- we have local offices with 2801 and 2821 routers, IOS 12.4(8) with CCM 4.1.
- the fax (Panasonic KX-FT906, KX-FT25 or Canon FAX-B110) is connected to the FXS analog (VIC2-2FXS) port of the 2801 router.
- when a call is placed to the remote fax, the call is routed to the ISDN BRI port (VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE) and not to IP cloud (The control packets go to the CallManager, which says to the FXS port to communicate directly with the BRI port. The data packets travelling directly between the FXS and BRI ports)
- the call is set up and the caller begins to transmit the page(s)
- at the remote site the called fax begin to print out the received page(s)
- after the last page sent the caller shows "Transmisson error"
- it looks like the faxes do not change after the last page sent a normal "end-of-session" message that may be interpreted by the caller as a transmission error
- it looks like the router brakes down the call before this exchange of this "end-of-session" message take place
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...