Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Fax with CCME 3.4, 2811 and VWIC-2FXS

We have a new CCME setup (PBX style) for a branch office and I have everything setup except our fax machine. I've been pouring over documents that discuss H.323, skinny and all these horribly complex configurations. We're not doing this over a wan as it's going from the router that has the PRI and straight into a fax machine. It should be easy... Call comes in the PRI with the last four digits of 4475:

Called Party Number i = 0xA1, '4475'

I want to take that call or any call destined for 4475 and direct/map it to voice-port 0/1/0.

This has to be simple but I can't find the answer. I am used to full blown CCM and MGCP :(

If someone has a config snippet that I could see regarding this, I would be most grateful. I have about 18 hours left to set this sucker up :)

Thanks!!!!!

Stephen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Fax with CCME 3.4, 2811 and VWIC-2FXS

Try this:

dial-peer voice 10 pots

destination-pattern 4475

port 0/1/0

Please rate helpful posts

2 REPLIES
Blue

Try this:

dial-peer voice 10 pots

destination-pattern 4475

port 0/1/0

Please rate helpful posts

Thank you so much. That helped me fix another problem preventing that from working. I had a connection plar statement on my voice-port 0/0/0:23 that was forcing everything to voicemail that I had put in place during initial testing. I removed that and did some translations.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Views
Helpful
Replies