Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

FGD not working

I have an AS5350 and I have been trying to have one of its T1 working using FGD without luck. The AS 5350 is connected to a PABX that accepts FGD as I have an Adtran 500 converting PRI to FGD connected to the same PABX working fine. This was the solution I found for having the Cisco sending the ANI/DNIS information. The calls are in both cases originated from some SIP clients and are sent to the PABX for further process. I was looking at the "call history voice " and find that the Cisco sees the call as "normal clearing(16) with a disconnection cause of 3. But the truth is that at the PABX I am not receiving any digits and the call drops. The PABX sees it as receiving a disconnect signal from the Cisco.

The setup of the controller T1 is as follows:

controller T1 3/1

framing sf

linecode ami

cablelength short 133

ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-5 type e&m-fgd

I tested all variables exept using MF.

As the connection through the Adtran works OK I think that I am missing something in the AS5350 configuration.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Juan

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: FGD not working

The "ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-5 type e&m-fgd" command is used to receive ANI on a FGD trunk. In other words, this should be used to receive calls from the PBX only. This same trunk cannot send ANI. In order to send ANI with FGD you have to also add this command to the T1 controller: "ds0-group 1 timeslots 6-10 type fgd-eana"

Here's the full controller config:

controller T1 0/2/0

framing esf

linecode b8zs

ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-5 type e&m-fgd

ds0-group 1 timeslots 6-10 type fgd-eana

Of course you can use whatever channels you need as required. Then create your dial-peers to receive calls on ds0-group 0 and send calls on ds0-group 1. I've used this config with 2811 and 2801 routers, but not with an AS53xx, so I am making a few assumptions here. This is also assuming you want to send calls in each direction. Hope this helps.

Thank for your answer.

This T1 is intended to only carry calls from the Internet side to the PABX so if I got right your advice I should set up all ds0s as fgd-eana. The other difference I found is that you used framing esf and linecode b8zs. I should use ami/D4. In my actual configuration I just used 5 ds0s for testing purposes. I will try it and let you know the outcome.

Regards

Juan

I tried your suggestion. Now I don't get hanged up but I am not receiving ANI nor DNIS. I see the siezure the PABX winks waits for the ANI, receives nothing, winks again, receives nothing and finally sends the message saying that didn't receeived the required info and hangs up.

I tried also to use ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-5 type fgd-eana ani-dnis with the same result.

At the call history voice screen I am getting:

CallerName=test

CallerIDBlocked=False

OriginalCallingNumber=266155422

OriginalCallingOctet=0x0

OriginalCalledNumber=2915612767156

OriginalCalledOctet=0x0

OriginalRedirectCalledNumber=

OriginalRedirectCalledOctet=0x0

TranslatedCallingNumber=266155422

TranslatedCallingOctet=0x0

TranslatedCalledNumber=2915612767156

TranslatedCalledOctet=0x0

TranslatedRedirectCalledNumber=

TranslatedRedirectCalledOctet=0x0

GwReceivedCalledNumber=2915612767156

GwReceivedCalledOctet3=0x0

GwOutpulsedCalledNumber=15612767156

GwOutpulsedCalledOctet3=0x0

GwReceivedCallingNumber=266155422

GwReceivedCallingOctet3=0x0

GwReceivedCallingOctet3a=0x80

GwOutpulsedCallingNumber=266155422

GwOutpulsedCallingOctet3=0x0

GwOutpulsedCallingOctet3a=0x80

DSPIdentifier=1/3:0

Which is right but at the PABX I am not getting any digit.

Thanks again for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content