Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding correct DTMF Redirection Sequence for PA VM redirection

I am currently implementing Cisco PA (Personal Assistant), and having problem finding correct redirection DTMF sequence when redirecting calls to voice mail from PA rules. Default #X#2 isn't working for both external and internal. I managed to figure out that X#2 does it for external. However, every time I use internal call, I am informed that I supplied the wrong password. Can anybody tell me what is the proper way to configure Unity so that so called default sequence for Cisco Unity system (which is #X#2) works, or how can I determine by looking at the Unity proper sequence for internal DTMF Redirection Sequence?

Dragan Novakovic

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: finding correct DTMF Redirection Sequence for PA VM redirect

#X#2 is for the Cisco Unity VM system. If you are using some other VM system, you must check its documentation.

Re: finding correct DTMF Redirection Sequence for PA VM redirect

I have a similar problem. I have a catch all rule that trasfers all calls to voicemail. When the call trasfers it is like PA takes to laong to complete the transfer and instead of hearing the full greeting I only hear the last 3 seconds or so? Any ideas. i am running callmanager 3.3.3 sr1, PA 1.3(4) and Unity 4.0.3

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content