Helpful
Replies

Forced Autorisation Code

sduchesne
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

Call Manager : rel. 3.3 (4)

I'm having problems with the Forced autorisation codes, we have 1406 codes activated. Codes will work properly and all of sudden thay don't work anymore, we have to update and then it will work, lately we have at least 5 to 6 users calling and complaining per day. Is there a maximum of codes in the call maximum of codes in the call manager, nowhere in the documentation it is indicated that there is a max. Could you please help mw out on this one

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

bhattacharya.s
Level 1
Level 1

I dont know about the maximum FACs we can have. Check the replication between your CMs. If we do not have proper replication, at times this won't work.

Thanks, I verified, I have 1 server that is not synchronise and that is a Back-Up, even it's a back-up, I assume that it has to be , is there an impact to synchronise during the normal business hours, or should it be done after hours.

Thanks

Hi,

All callmanagers in your cluster need to be synchronised. So, you need to check the replication between all callmanagers.

If you are using just CM version 3.3.4, then I would also recommend installing the latest SR for that version. Service Releases contain fixes for all minor and major bugs in the main train.

Let me know how things go after u have installed the SR as suggested by another member.

turij
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I already had seen this problem. You have to install service pack for CM.

Regards

Janos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, since we have a workaround I didn't get back right away, we had an implementation to do. So , I verified and we don't have any SR in the call manager, it's 3.3 (4 ) . You suggest that we install service Pack, which one? I'm not familiar with Service Pack.

i think the latest Sr for 3.3.4 is SR2. You can download it from the foll. url :

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr-33