cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward all feature

stsai00
Level 1
Level 1

How do I stop the "forward all" feature from sending calls outside of the company? Changing the calling search space is not an option because the users need to call out when they are not forwarding. Any experts want to take a shot at it

3 Replies 3

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

According to Cisco i don't think it is possible because it uses the same CSS as configured on that DN.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/database_unreachable.html#topic2

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

Configure a CSS next to the Forward All destination on the Directory Number configuration page to one that can only see inside numbers. If this is set to , the default, it inherits the CSS of the line which is what you have now, but this overrides it.

green-robert
Level 1
Level 1

In your CCMA go to Directory Number Configuration page for the phone in question, in the section Call Forward and Pickup Settings change the CCS for Forward All to a CCS that is internal only. I found that it is best practice to do this for all settings in this field (CFWA CFB & CFNA) for all phones until there is a user need then I change it accordingly.

This chnage only effects the CFwdALL function of the phone.. All other calls will continue to work according to CSS entered on the Phone Configuration page.

HTH

Rob