Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Forward Busy / Forward NA to Web Attendant?

I have a customer who is implementing IPT on their trading floor. They want FB/FNA to go to the operators (Web Attendant) during normal business hours. The last DN in the pilot point hunt group is the Unity VM. What I expected the behavior to be is that when the web attendants are offline, the call rolls to unity and plays the subscribers' greeting. What I'm getting is the main greeting instead. This is an IP-only integration. It would appear that the CM is not sending the DNIS to unity. Is this the expected behavior or is there a services parameter for this? CM is 3.12c, Unity is 3.12b. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Forward Busy / Forward NA to Web Attendant?

Can you look at the Unity call viewer and see what it looks like when the call hits Unity. More or less want to know what the dailed number, calling number, and forwarding number are. The let me know the numbers of your phone, unity, and wa. I think this is a callmanager bug but, wanted to get all the info before I give you the bugid I think it is. Also what version of callmanager are you running.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Community Member

CM is 3.12C. The more research I do, the more it looks like a CM / TSP bug. There is a running dialog on the Unity support forum that is similar. Looks as if CM 3.13a and the latest TSP might resolve the issue. What are your thoughts?

Cisco Employee

The bug that I am thinking of is fixed in 3.1(3a) but like I said before I really don't want to mention it until I have all the facts. I would lean more to ccm than the tsp. If you go to 3.1(3a) go ahead and go to spc. It is has even more bug fixes.

Hope this helps,

-Mckee

Community Member

Upgraded the cluster to CM 3.13c and went to the 6.01 CM TSP. The behavior still persists. I've noticed additional settings under the service parameters for the TCD now. Any thoughts on this or is time to give TAC a call?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content