Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward Busy\No Answer External

I am on Callmanager 4.1(2)sr1, when I set a extension to call forward internal to voicemail, and external to another Ext. all calls go to voicemail weather internal or external. I can remove the internal setting and the call will not forward at all.

Is this happening to anyone else?

5 REPLIES

Re: Forward Busy\No Answer External

The voicemail box for external gets checked by default when you check the internal Voicemail box. Even if you put a value in the Coverage/Destination box, it will still forward to voicemail if that box is checked. After checking the Voicemail box for internal, uncheck the box for external and put the forward number in the Coverage/Destination field.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

I have tried that also, with no luck.

Thanks for the reply.

Check the Call Clasification field for the gateway endpoint where the call is coming in to see if it is set to OffNet. This can also be set globally in Service Parameters.

Brandon

Thanks for the information this resolved my problem. It was set to ONNet on the two gateways I am using. After making the change to both and resetting them, everything is forwarding correctly.

Thanks again.

Glad that solved your problem. If you have a chance, don't forget to rate the post.

Thanks,

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content