cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarding station not showing up.

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Call Manager version 3.12c<br>TSP version 3.0.1.32<br>Unity version 3.0 Build 3.0(3)<br><br>Configuration:<br>Number being called is 937.555.7331. CM has a pilot point setup as 7331. The hunt group looks for WA users logged in, then as a last resort tries extension 6201 (the primary/first extension on the phone, which is a 7960).<br><br>Issue:<br>After business hours, the Operator running this phone does a CFwdAll to 5003 (Unity voice port). When calling 937.534.7331, the Call Viewer shows a Dialed Number of 5003 and a Calling Number of the external caller's Caller ID string. However, the forwarding station is blank. It would assist me a whole lot of muches if the Forwarding Station would display the extension doing the forwarding (i.e. 6201).<br><br>Question.<br>Is this feature by design because I am hitting a hunt group first or . . . ?<br><br>

4 Replies 4

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Can you get a CCM trace of this and post it?
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/cm_trace.html

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Not applicable

I'll get that for you, hopefully a little later today . . . we just went live at a location and am wall to wall. Thanks for the response . . .

Alright. It sounds to me like it could be a bug...

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Not applicable

When you can, see http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=Unity3x&Number=8763&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post8763 This issue was reported by the former phone administrator at this location (I am the integrator). I have worked around this a little differently . . .

Traces may not need to be done after all . . . let me know.

Thanks for your time,
David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: