Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

ForwardNoAnswerTimeout

Is there a way to set different ForwardNoAnswerTimeout values for groups of phones instead of a network wide setting?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: ForwardNoAnswerTimeout

There is no way to do this at this time. I believe that in a future release they are planning on allowing this type of flexibilty, but it is not implemented yet. One thing I did not mention is that that parameter is per server so you could try this and see it it will work for you. Have the parameter set to what you want for a group of users and have their phones register with that ccm. Not very scalable and not really what you are looking for, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Thank you both for the information. I will push the account manager regarding this issue. I was hoping that a script of some sort could be written to adjust the settings.

Thanks,

l_scott

We brought this to our local account teams attention last year ago. We requested per partition and per phone ForwardNoAnswerTimeout values. The sales partition wanted 10 sec, while support wanted 20 secs. Currently the setting is global. I would push your account manager to get this feature added. The more cisco sees it, the faster it wil be implemented.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content