Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Blue

Future Functionality?

I am looking for a way to configure basically a filter on my Unity accounts. I would like to play different greetings based on the callers number. Has this functionality been looked at all. I know you can have separate greetings for internal/external callers but I am looking for a little more granularity.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Future Functionality?

Depends on how detailed you need to get with it... you can certainly create call routing rules and route inbound calls to specific call handlers/subscribers based on the calling number today. However if you're looking for individual users to be able to create seperate greetings for their spouse, co-workers, friends, unknown callers etc... based on a list of possible calling numbers then no, this isn't something you can do and as far as I know nothing of this sort is on deck.

As with all such feature requests your best bet is to talk to your account team and ask them to stick a PERS in for it to get it on the list to be evaluated.

Blue

Re: Future Functionality?

Thanks for the info. Only reason I ask was that it was for a CallCenter who wanted calls sent from IPCC went to one greeting for an agent, and any other calls went to a personal greeting.

Views
Helpful
Replies