Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

FXO disconnection problem with SIEMENS HIPATH 3550

Dear Sir,

I've connected 4 x FXO ports on the Hipath 3550 and I'am experiencing the well known FXO supervision problem. When a call is placed from the PBX side it is properly routed and establised but when the user hungs-up the phone  the call remains up on all relevant involved call legs.

I have tried all possible configurations on the Voice GW that is recommended by CISCO with no luck.

Could you please advice?

Hardware Configuration:
=================

Cisco Voice GW:
--------------------------
Cisco 2821 - IOS 12.4(22) YB4
FXO Card: VIC2-4FXO (installed on NM-HD-1V Voice Network Module}

PBX
----------
Siemens HiPath 3550

Country
------------
Greece

BR/Dionisis

5 REPLIES

Hi,

We are having a similar issue, did you get around to finding a fix.

Any solution exist for this

Any solution exist for this problem ?

Yes, hookup a sound recorder

Yes, hookup a sound recorder to the system, playback the tone and graph it out to work out the Cadence settings, we had to do this a few years ago and it worked. Something similar to this article: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12211351/cme-fxo-usual-tone-disconnect

Did the same work for siemens

Did the same work for siemens hi path or any other vendor ? I talked to the vendor two days ago and he told me that, hi path pbx does not send any disconnect tone (so i cannot deduce the frequency and cadence values) however only a message with "Disconnect" is sent.

try on voice port cptone germany or greece or another

Views
Helpful
Replies