Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

FXO --> PSTN configuration problems

Okay, I have a CCM 3.2 box running mgcp to a 2600 with a FXO card in it. I can pickup the voip phone, dial 9 and dialout through the FXO with no problem.

My problem is the otherway around. The Directory number of the voip phone is 6025551212 (real # ommitted) and on the 2600 I have a connection plar 6025551212 but when the I do a test call into that number, normal phones hanging off that same POTS line ring, but the voip phone never rings on that directory number.

I can see the "sho voice call sum" status change to Ringing though. What configuration am I missing here?

I've tried a couple different things. Alot the configs I've tried, I'll get a secondary dialtone when I call into the number on the FXO and a couple seconds later a fast busy.

Please advise

Thanks in Advance!

-jjf-

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: FXO --> PSTN configuration problems

Turn on debug voip ccapi inout at a time when this will be the only call on the gateway. search the text for called= XXXXXX , this is the called number sent to call manager. make sure it matches how you will route the calll in CM.

Make sure to enter 'un all' when done

Views
Helpful
Replies