Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO problem on Express

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi I have the following issue.

I have a very basic setup CCME with 3 phones and 3 FXO lines connected to 3 extensions on an Avaya PBX. It has been working fine however the 3 users started to complain of no transmission when they dial out. When this happened i could see the following error in the router log "flex_dsprm_tdm_xconn: voice-port(0/3/0), dsp_channel(/0/0/2)". A reboot fixed the problem. It looks to me like a bug of some kind. I have attached my config and show tech. I have seen a note on cisco web site concering this issue with incoming calls but not outgoing. Has anyone come across this type of problem? is there a config change i should make? or maybe an upgrade to IOS any suggestions welcome.

colin

3 Replies 3

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I have run into this before and it is probably a bug. You may want to upgrade or downgrade to fix the issue. What IOS and version of cme are you running?

efisher
Level 1
Level 1

You are hitting a bug or a variation of this bug CSCse56660. I have seen this in 12.4.8 it seemed to go away in 12.4.8.a. I see you are running 12.4.10. I would try 12.4.8.a

Thanks for your reply, ill give that a try

regards

colin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: