Views
Helpful
Replies

Gatekeeper : aaa accounting attributes

big.chan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm using 3640 as Gaterkeeper, i'm using a Radius server to capture CDR. But the CDR seen to be quite different from what i capture for Gateway, there are some f CDR field that are not send to the Radius server. May i know is there a way to capture the following field, or the Gatekeeper itself dun have these field???????????

Cisco VSA ATTRIBUTE LIST:

Name h323-setup-time

Name h323-connect-time

Name h323-disconnect-time

Name h323-disconnect-cause

Name h323-voice-quality

Name h323-credit-amount

Name h323-credit-time

Name h323-return-code

Name h323-prompt-id

Name h323-time-and-day

Name h323-redirect-number

Name h323-preferred-lang

Name h323-billing-model

Name h323-currency

2 Replies 2

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Often times complex configuration/troubleshooting issues are best addressed in an interactive session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

christensenr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chan

Congratulations with your new job.

In your post in the group video over IP from the 5 juni (ciscomoderator put something in at the 5'th), you were working at Valuecom, and now you are in Asiacom.

You need to be more specific.

What kind of sessions are we talking about.

What is rating the calls and calculate the time and credit.

what accounting packets do you use as base for your CDR's

what do you recieve from the gateways, and what do you recieve from the gatekeeper.

Do you expect to get all the VSA you are specifying ?

What have you done to investigate the problem

Rene Bo Christensen

Still in Digiquant.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: