Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway Config.....!

Hi Sir,

we hv office in US and India, and in US office we hv the call manager 3.2 which is made as the centralized call processing unit for both the places. The US ofice has the following devices:

a) Call manager 3.2

b) 2621 Router

c) VG200 With NM-HDV module

d) Unity Box

e) IP Phones

f) ATA Boxes

Whereas the India Office has the router with FXO port, IP Phones and the ATA Boxes.

We hv configured the VG200 as mgcp gateway and hv integrated it with the call manager for the ip phones of the domain to reach the PSTN network of US.

~ly we also configured the india router with FXO port as the mgcp gateway and integrated it with the call manager to make the IP phones of the domain to the reach the PSTN network of INDIA and unfortunately it didn't happen.

We were able to reach the IP phone and the Voice messaging system of the domain from the India PSTN network but not vice-versa.

What steps do i need to configure on the router with FXO port and also the call manager for making the call sucessful.

Rgds,

Deepak

2 REPLIES

Re: Gateway Config.....!

What Partitions, Calling Serch Spaces, and Route Patterns do you have configured?

-baj

Re: Gateway Config.....!

I have configured only the route pattern on the call manager for the India PSTN network.

The Ip phones have four digit dial pattern rangning from 1400-1499 for which i hv configured the route pattern as 9.@

The India Pstn phone's have three digit dial pattern ranging from 100-199 for which i hv created a route pattern 8.xxx

Kindly let me know what additional things do i need to configure on the call manager to make the ip phone's call up the pstn phones and vice-versa.

Rgds,

Deepak.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content