Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

GDM

I need to find a way to configure a GDM in a CCM and Unity environment so that when a call come into the GDM, it is sent to its own mailbox, not an existing subscribers mailbox. I also need it to turn on the MWI for phone I define. Currently the GDM is configured to send messages to a distribution group of subscribers. The user doesn?t like this because the message is now in several peoples mailbox.

Is there a way to do this??

Thanks,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: GDM

a. Create a CTI rp Cfwdall to VM

b. Create a subscriber for the GDM (already setup in exchange, import the ad user as a subscriber in Unity)

c. Set alternate MWI extensions that you want to define.

d. When the individual users who want to access this mailbox, hit messages button, hit * and sign in with the GDM extension and password.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

3 REPLIES

a. Create a CTI rp Cfwdall to VM

b. Create a subscriber for the GDM (already setup in exchange, import the ad user as a subscriber in Unity)

c. Set alternate MWI extensions that you want to define.

d. When the individual users who want to access this mailbox, hit messages button, hit * and sign in with the GDM extension and password.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar,

How do I set alternate MWI extensions?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

Under messages page, you have a text field (middle of the configuration page) that shows an X as the MWI extension. You click the "Add" button to add more extensions.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please rememeber to rate posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies