cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GDM

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

I need to find a way to configure a GDM in a CCM and Unity environment so that when a call come into the GDM, it is sent to its own mailbox, not an existing subscribers mailbox. I also need it to turn on the MWI for phone I define. Currently the GDM is configured to send messages to a distribution group of subscribers. The user doesn?t like this because the message is now in several peoples mailbox.

Is there a way to do this??

Thanks,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

a. Create a CTI rp Cfwdall to VM

b. Create a subscriber for the GDM (already setup in exchange, import the ad user as a subscriber in Unity)

c. Set alternate MWI extensions that you want to define.

d. When the individual users who want to access this mailbox, hit messages button, hit * and sign in with the GDM extension and password.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

a. Create a CTI rp Cfwdall to VM

b. Create a subscriber for the GDM (already setup in exchange, import the ad user as a subscriber in Unity)

c. Set alternate MWI extensions that you want to define.

d. When the individual users who want to access this mailbox, hit messages button, hit * and sign in with the GDM extension and password.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Sankar,

How do I set alternate MWI extensions?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

Under messages page, you have a text field (middle of the configuration page) that shows an X as the MWI extension. You click the "Add" button to add more extensions.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please rememeber to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW