Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Getting all Route patterns from UCM 6

Greetings,

i am working on an application that needs to block some calls according the their route pattern (the pattern that they match) so i need firstly to get all the route patterns configured in the system.

the thing is i can get a specific route pattern (by AXL request called "GetRoutePattern" if i had its UUID or pttern for example, but i can't find a way to get all the pattern available in the system (without a search criteria), and in the database i cant find a table for it, though i found some tables for route groups and lists.

any one can help me please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Getting all Route patterns from UCM 6

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

2 REPLIES

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

Thank you very much, that made it perfectly

Views
Helpful
Replies