Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Route partitions for a line on TAPI

sameer.abuasal
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

am working on a program that is supposed to monitor lines call activity and save it for later usage,i can catch the events really well now using ATAPI.Net, but i was wondering if i can get the route partition of the line that initiated the event by means of linedevicespecific or something, or at least any thing that distinguishes it from other lines with same DN in other partitions

any chance you can help me ?

Thank you,

2 Replies 2

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Using TAPI you can gat only phone name for this line. If you want to match it with your callmanager's configuration you should use AXL SOAP query.

--

regards,

PK

Thank you for this tip,

what i had in mind that it may occur that the same IP phone could be associated with two lines with the same directory number but residing in different partitions (like both have 1000 as a DN but the first line, A ,in partition a and the second line,B,in partition b), i just tried that and found out it is not possible.

Thanks again,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: