Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Getting started with CallManager Simulator and a Cisco IP Phone 7970

Hi,

I have a 7970 ip phone and I've just downloaded "Cisco IP Phone Services SDK v4.1.1". I would like to start with a hello world XML application, but I'm stuck. I don't know how to edit "CallManager 1" option from "Network Settings" after I unlocked the option. Does anyone know why? In the user manual it says "Use Cisco CallManager Administration to modify", but I thought that I only need the phone, the sdk and a webserver like IIS. Please help me.

Thanks,

Chris Miron

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Getting started with CallManager Simulator and a Cisco IP Ph

The phone gets that setting (and other settings) from the TFTP server - try changing TFTP Server 1 and point that to your CallManager or CCM Simulator...

Hi,

Thank you. I've changed to TFTP Server 1 option with the ip of my windows PC where it runs the CCMsim. My PC also runs IIS; using a browser, I use able to see samples like 'logo' or 'jpeg'. However, I rebooted my 7970 and I didn't see in the CCMSim's list the device... What I'm missing? Is there any other option I have to change on my 7970 ?

Thanks,

Chris Miron

Hi,

From my web browser I can go and see "http:///CiscoIPServices/logo/logo.asp". However, on the phone it says "Load ID incorrect". I only have a CCM Simulator, so I can't do this:

"Load ID of the software file is of the wrong type.

Check the load ID assigned to the phone (from Cisco CallManager, choose Device > Phone). Verify that the load ID is entered correctly.". What should I do?

Many thanks,

Chris Miron

Views
Helpful
Replies