Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Global Directory Udating

In the Global Directory, we put users with IP extensions and also users with Non-IP phone numbers. This is so you can look anyone up in the directory and dial them automatically whether it is a 4 digit extension or a 10 digit phone number. We need to update this list because it fell way behind in updates.

Is there a way to export the Global Directory Listing from CCM? And can I bulk import the entries into the Global directory only? Is there something out there that can show me step by step instructions?

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Global Directory Udating

BAT

Re: Global Directory Udating

OK, found BAT. Have the file to make the csv. But I do not see where I can update the "Telephopne Number" of a user. I did the export and it does not seem to export the "Telephone Number" field in the Global Directory. I did a few tests and nothing changed the field I want to change. This is what I need to update in order to change the number that shows when looking a user up in the Corporate Directory. I am running BAT 5.0(2).

In the headers of the Update Users file it only allows for: UserID, Manager, Dept., User Device Profile, User Locale, Mac Address, Directory Number.

Directory number changes the "Primary Extension" field.

Do I need a newer BAT File (xls file)? My file is called BAT4SHEET.xls. If so where do I get this?

Any help?

Views
Helpful
Replies